BALKAN STATION is a summer music festival, held in a scenic location, between two mountains - Golema and Ponor. The longest and deepest Bulgarian river Iskar – older than the mountain itself – passes through it. Balkan Station is the name of an abandoned train station close to an etheric rope bridge, a spacious green meadow, and centuries-old walnut trees. It is in this paradise of nature, and far from the stifling concrete jungle, where our special 48-hour music tail will take place.
This year the festival will be on July 2, 3 and 5 and you get to listen over 20 local and internationally acclaimed techno artists play all around-the-clock.
TICKETS in TABA Record Store and online at Resident Advisor:
One Day – 30 BGN (15 Euro)
Two Days – 50 BGN (25 Euro)
BALKAN STATION has:
INFO-POINTS: BAR + INFORMATION TABLES + TRAIN SCHEDULE
PARKING ZONE (BOV Station). Every hour visitors are taken by bus from Bov to Balkan and back
• It is forbidden to light a fire outside the designated areas, in the camping area, as well as outside the party area!
• Entering and bathing in the Iskar River is strictly forbidden! The river is also polluted and the water is unsuitable for drinking and other purposes such as bathing, washing dishes and more.
• It is forbidden to import any kind of alcohol, drugs, and weapons! People will be checked ...
• Maximum THREE (3) people are allowed on the rope bridge over the Iskar River!
• Access to both houses in the Balkan yard is forbidden!
• Drunk people who do not follow the rules will be asked to leave the event!
• This year, the presence of your pet is allowed, provided that it is under your constant supervision and you do take care of its waste.
• Keep clean! Do not dispose of rubbish in the river, only in designated areas! The place is private, keeping it clean and green is important to us! Let us be in solidarity with nature!
• Persons under 18 years of age – only with supervision!
• Keep your bracelet in place until the end of the event. In case of loss or damage, you will need to buy a new one!
Ryan Elliott [Ostgut Ton/DE]
Laylla Dane [BG]
Lucyd [Divine Magic Theory/BG]
E23N42SF [Permanently Off Records/BG]
Van Morph [Khoros/UK]
George Eve [Audio Avantgarde/BG]
Cinnamint [Artmospheric Festival/BG]
KRIS [Balkan Station/BG]
Versus [Plazma, Utopia/BG]
Kalin [Fold Theory, USA]
Dickie [Balkan Station/BG]
and still loading...
T I M E T A B L E
F R I D A Y
18:00 Kalin b2b Versus
20:00 Temporary Permanence
00:00 Laylla Dane
02:00 Ryan Elliott
S A T U R D A Y
11:30 Luxury Problems
13:00 Anatolkin b2b G.E.
23:00 Van Morph
S U N D A Y
08:30 Dimitar Georgiev
Copyright © 2021